Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Beats so imperfectly perfect

Since promos are over, and there are much more free time to spare now (besides the intensive pw looming  ahead), I'm going to be back blogging! I miss typing chunks of words in this empty space over here. My used to be favourite past time but jc life killed it. Thank goodness I'm still sane now. I have no idea how I got through 3/4 of the year but yeah I got through it. A year of testing my abilities, of doing seemingly impossible things. But more often than not, I'd proudly say that we're more than conquerors of Christ who strengthens us.


I like the life that has been given to me. Yes I do admit its tough, but I'm hanging on there. Afterall I chose this route and I'm going to walk through it. With encouraging friends,reassuring hugs, little notes and what's not. That has been what that is keeping me going.

Picture time! I miss taking lots and lots of pictures hahaha.

First raya visiting!

Meet 11S412

After a run. Sweaty.

A trip to Botanics :)

 Visiting Wey Jieh's new house at Punggol :)
 A visit back to our secondary schl, good old memories. 


 
 And then we got imitated by Renia's friends............

 BUT HAHAHA IT MADE ME LAUGH FOR QUITE AWHILE

And ahhhhh I feel so shy my friends witnessed me cry over a stupid and dumb and silly reason yesterday hahahahahaha. Their actions really touched me :')

No comments: