Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Currently 5:37 and I'm up because I couldn't sleep anymore. Gna get breakfast soon but I think my house kinda ran out of snacks. How I wish I've got a wand and it will produce a waffle with maple syrup breakfast for me yum yum :) Had another session of training yesterday. Honestly I'm not one of the best ones there but I'll definitely work hard and make the remaining months count. I like the girls in there. And how I'm getting excited to go Sweden with them and spend our christmas there! Carols, snow, fireplace, full day training, league, its gna be exciting.

Almost done with our group's wr and op. Never thought we'd complete them. I was editing our group's wr and told Wiky to cut short his part because its way too much words and its eating into our proposals. And he cut short from 1000+ words to 137 words! I was so amazed! And that made me laugh quite a bit too hahahaha.
 
Got back my maths results yesterday. It wasn't my best but I'm definitely still gna be contented and joyous over it. It breaks my heart to see people getting upset over their results and how you wish you could be there for them. But "you're not going retain" doesn't work anymore. Everyone's getting pessimistic, and I'm sure I will to if I'm in their shoes. I don't know how to encourage them, but just gna be by them for everything that is going to happen. Going to get back more results in the few days to come.


My dearest Jazreel Yeo whom I love so so so much :)

Borrowed this book a few days back. A bibliography on Natascha Kampusch, how she got abducted at the age of ten, survived all odds and just recently escaped from her abductor on 2006. Hopefully a good read. I just have this sudden interest to read about life stories instead of fiction books. Hahaha it kinda inspires me!

No comments: