Saturday, October 8, 2011

Love never fails

Jazreel gave me a pack of gummies today, and it made my whole night :) Thanks babe small little things mean much to me. Cell was good today. Word was on 1 Corinthians:13. A widely used book, but it kinda hit me in a different way today. Something I brought home today was Love always perseveres. Something I strongly believe in, and what I hold closely to my heart. I believe love is always a choice. No matter how tough circumstances are, you still chose to love. You persevere. And that's something noble. I'm gna try live by that.

Had pw mtg from 2 till around 7 today. Did up my part of the op slides. Plus it was raining today, so I did my op slides shivering. Oh and I managed to finally borrowed a book from the library today! The books which I hid in a corner went missing though, but thank goodness I found another book that caught my eye. Can't wait to finish reading the book! I'm kinda into life stories this year, so yeah currently the book that I've borrowed is about a girl who got abducted when she was 10 in 1988, and just escaped recently in 2007. The longest abduction in history. Okay I can't wait to know about the content, probably gna start reading a few chapters after this :)

And oh yeah I'm going sweden this dec!!!!!!!! Its a yes from my dad!!! Over the moon :)

No comments: