Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I forgot what, but something gave me the thought and I realised I had 3 stages of friendship. Often, the first impression I give to people would be soft spoken and demure. I don't know why but most always say this. True enough, for the first few days/weeks/or even months of knowing me, I can be quite reserved. Listening to conversations, and contributing by laughing only.

Then I'll start opening up, where the talkative side of mine shows up. When I'm loud, I can be really loud! My inner monster unleash itself, and my shy girl image is gone by then. I enjoy making alot of noise, getting lively and all. I like creating a warm atmosphere, that's my personality. Life is too short for you to be dull and not have fun.

But however subsequently, I die down a little. Cy said I've changed, from a noisy girl to someone who toned down alot more. Who can be serious at times. Neither a good nor bad thing. I still do enjoy noisy moments with friends, but at times I get tired. I feel like I should only talk when I need to, laugh when I want to. Basically I'm just more comfortable around people that I don't need to put on a mask even when I'm tired. I just keep quiet and they'd understand. I like how they know I'm not making noise because I'm tired but not emo. I enjoy silence where both parties don't find it awkward but comfortable, I love that.

I just love discovering more about myself. I'm definitely a listener than a talker.

No comments: