Friday, February 27, 2009

3 off days from school next week is a bad thing afterall. Very bad thing. MY HANDBOOK FULL HOUSE ALREADY. I don't even know where to start my homework from and I bet I'd procrastinate anyway... eh wait say no to procrastinate !! Ogay english lesson today was entertaining, for the first time. Since its drama now yay no more essays. EH HI PING CHEONG, OR RATHER MAGGIE CHEUNG. Ivan koo..... HAHAHAHA WU ZUN......... OMG HAHAHAHA.

Yesterday's Airport:

Was productive.

Then after we were done, we...,



She was scolding someone, that explains her face.







There, the skirt I borrowed from GO. At least it still look alright on Michelle! Haha.




My fav shot!!!!!!!!!! :)










Don't disturb her, she's emoing at a corner.


Unoface.










Term one 7th week:

It collasped................................... after a few minutes! HAHA.


The day Coach turned into a teacher and we didn't had training the entire afternoon!


Where we were studying halfway and witnessed a theft!


Found cny celebration pics in ky's thumbdrive when he loaned it to me. Happy birthday you! :)

HAHAHAHA climax.


Then there was this Cai shen ye going around throwing angbaos.


Eh ky, hand shaky hor! HAHA.


Mr Loh........ Heard from Joanc that he is Jason's brother!! (The one from riverlife hahahaha)


Pretty balloon scene from choir!


Wushu backstage. I see fiona and kangsing!


Lastly chung cheng. The flagpoles, where we have flag raising and dm standing on the roof.

I need to report to school @ 08ooAM tmr !! :@

No comments: