Friday, June 26, 2009

I AM DISCHARGED HUNNY!!!

Cgh loves doing stuff in the middle of the night. @ 12.30am today (friday) i was on the phone with Car Rae Sam and i thought i was still staying for another night. Suddenly the nurse walked into the ward and say Okay i need to give you your pills and you are discharged now, I give you 5 mins to prepare. Totally caught me offguard I was still happily on the phone and watching tv, now they tell me i have to go home HAHAHA ridiculous.

So I packed my stuffs and they sent me home in an ambulance. I was sent to the hospital at 2am on mon and sent back home at 12.45am on thurs. See they love doing stuffs midnight!

So anyway I am home. But still under home quarantine which apparently sucks. Cisco and moh just visited and I still have to wear a stupid mask. I am hospital sick! :( I miss playing with the ward bed, up and down.


And I love c2 alot!!! We bonded alot thru this whole tough period. Can't wait for cyber-cell this sat because megalife is cancelled :( FOR 2 WEEKS.

PS: Thank you people for sending stuff over for me when I was at cgh! Omg and there's chocolate and sweeeeets hehehe. And someone who got scolded by the nurse and not allowed near my ward building. And comic books damn hilarious. Oh well of course.

No comments: