Friday, June 12, 2009

I totally dig in ice cream right now. Someone should bring me eat like once every week and i'll love you to bits in return, i'm in for a treat anytime too ;) Ice cream makes the world goes around, woooooo.


THANKQ THS, she made this luv luv luv


Mm, Granny's favourite and Oreo cheesecake. (MOUTH MELTING)




I need to try Salted caramel cheesecake & Chocolate stout the next time I go there!!!!






Tom's palette, got their name?!!! HAHAHA so hard to remember lor. TOM'S PALETTE.


In case you haven't realise, its a matching dress day out. Accidentally wore same kind of shoes somemore, kinda skeptical at first I MEAN SO STUPID LOOKING RIGHT HA HA but after a while you get used to the stares :)

We somehow landed ourselves in the koi pond after a good ice cream treat.


Overcrowding i guess.









THEN I FINALLY GET TO GO TO FOUNTAIN OF WEALTH!!! Been ages since I wanted to go there. But it sucks and I couldn't complete our third round because there were so many tourists.


And I forgot to make a wish!!!




I like this one, angels :-)




He he i speak a native language that you don't understand.


Flying hearts !!!




Rested for less than 5 minutes.

Brew Aircon.
Brew.
Brew.
Brew.










I was saying that I don't like wearing this dress because I have to sit femininely. My legs have to be close together urgh. I prefer flow-y dresses!






Can you see the merlion there!


Her camera's whiter effect.


Mine's yellower effect.






Badly need a haircut soon.





////////////////////

And overdued picnic @ Fort canning.














Matching!




















Karen just invited me to the bird park with she and xx because she has four free tickets!! HAHAHAHAHA can't wait to witness how loving they are, I know though i'm going to be a bright lightbulb. Sorry hor, k hehe. I will keep like 1 metre away from you two.

No comments: