Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I was late for yesterday's meeting sigh i mistook timing! Hm anyway i'm glad we did not much running yesterday. Buy food and props and collect seashells @ beach only hehe easy life finally. Oh and we climbed over the gate, virgin experience!! Its crazy to hear that Persis has 6 siblings (some adopted) HAHA insane right. Benton drew us camp comm on a paper as funny looking people!

Um okay countdown to usher camp 4 more days, c2 camp 8 more days!!!! Mwhaha excited. Even though i can't play games for c2 camp which its like damn sad :( :( Amazing race cum sentosa leh i want play :(

Oh yeah Joan thinks its easier to fast lunch. Because, you can eat late breakfast at 11+, fast lunch then have early dinner around 6. (?!?!!! HAHA) Either way I think if you want to eat something you crave, you buy back then wait until the clock strikes 6, you mass spam food woooooo. Eating honeystars for breakfast now, have to stop munching once its noon lol.

I love being a listening ear! But it sucks when you dont know how to give advices. Heh i'm sorry.

Weining is taking her own sweet time coming online hahahaha make me so impatient so i'd just upload my batch first. The rest i'll send you online. & i hate your cam, file damn big confirm take me hours to receive the 300+ photos.





I was thinking why was the place so familiar. It was the place I went with Pearlyn for the fort canning music thingy which she got free tix hehe.




Pizza treat from guys!


We blew balloons!


My blowing skills better than weining's. Sounds super wrong i know, they keep laughing!!!!!


And its alot alot of food.








We've got shade :-)




Painted nails to kill time. Weining got pink nails now!


Our masterpiece hehehe


Still sleeping lor.


Daiso bubbles cheapskate one hor HAHA






















Looks like Chung cheng from this angle ummm.


I want this hair colour. Sigh sigh sigh sigh.








Love her shirt! And it matches her earring hahaha shall show you once she send pictures from her cam.










Done my part :-)

I just send email of the bbq foodlist to Benton, so many money calculations brain going to pop alr. Ah wait crap!!!!!!!!!!! I realised I send the email without attaching the foodlist. Now i gotta resend, LOL sounds so dumb.

Spending wednesday with one and only sweetheart wahaha. I love wednesdays because its mid-week! Last episode for bof!!!!

OH YEAH Renee say Merill look like Gu Jun Pyo. I TOTALLY AGREE, ALOT LIKE EACH OTHER HAHAHA!!!!!!!!

No comments: