Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I almost forgotten. We helped to pack clothes for the Dalits! Which was super cool, 200+ cartons of clothes for those poor kids. A joy to help them isn't it? I think my heart would melt just to see them smile, even more than Gu Jun Pyo if he smiles at me.



I'm missing my bed! Only get to sleep on my bed once through this whole week. Packing for cell camp right now. I'm finding something soft as my pillow so that I could at least sleep peacefully. And dear birthday girl is being such a retard. I mean seriously, re-tard.

"Hey, for the red shirt can wear pe?"
"Why not! OMG YOU LAMER LOL"
"I just thought of it. Ha ha okay thanks"
"Seeya! Oh yeah report in long pants!"
"Long pants?! Jeans can anot. Ha ha"

YES OH MY GEZ JEANS AND LONG PANTS THE SAME LA!!! Wah, talk to her super exhausting. You want try? : )

Currently anxious that things might go wrong tomorrow. Gotta reach church by 8 to set up. Most of camp comm members sick, sucks seriously. Faith. Oh anyway ETHEL KANG HERE'S YOUR REMINDER AGAIN, bring what you are suppose to bring on sat (wink) !!!




I'll be back on sat! Till then xx//

PS: Cute angmoh kids! Even a sad baby looks so adorable.

No comments: