Sunday, June 28, 2009

Ok i will update more later still in the midst of completing last min homework, BUT! I gotta say that I am really really really proud of central 2. Take Cybercell last night for instance, we truly had authentic sharing from 4 to 11, and I don't mind going on the conversation! Am really inspired by those we had the courage to share their deep darkest secrets, and no we do not despise you for that, we love you even more :)

Just watched the Video sermon. Because of this stupid h1n1 crisis affecting our church, no service but video sermon. And I keep smiling to myself whenever P.vincent talked about our cell!! He was like 5 out of 10 people who got the virus were from this cell, and they were greatly affected. And he sounded super funny when he quoted something from our cell blog.

" I don't know how many of you felt when you heard of this whole "cyber" cell thingy but I felt victory. I felt so...victorious over all the circumstances that we've been made to face as a cell. See, the devil may try to steal our camp away from us and struck some members of our cell with h1n1, but we grew from it, stronger and closer. The devil may take the next 2 weeks' of service and cell away from us, but we continued with CYBER cell and the funny thing is....the devil still loses, hahaha."

The way he said HA HA HA really cracked me up. Okkkkkk back to work!!!!

PS: I CAN'T TO LEAVE HOUSE ONCE MY QUARANTINE IS OVER. I NEED FRESH AIR. I WANT TO SMELL FREEDOM AGAIN. AAAAHHH.

No comments: