Monday, June 1, 2009

I'm lazy to post the pictures from Amberlie's farewell party. June holidays are here. But there's extension week big fat sigh. But i'm anticipating for the 3rd week! Usher camp then right away Central 2 camp hehe tiring i bet. Reminds me we did a dry run at sentosa last week! First time I went to sentosa w/o having fun :( Walked all the way from Imbaih to beach station, you walk how far is it!!?!?!

Then we walked through this jungle, came across this 'dragon head' so that is going to be one of our station. Can't wait to see how our sentosa amazing race would go! I want to play, but i'm in the commitee :(





A joy how chung cheng peepz are always there :)


I feel like eating magie mee. I want to spam tomyam power and egg!!! Can't wait for flea titans though is like 27 more days haha. Who want to go with me? :)

I shouldn't have started watching Boys over flower! @ ep 9 now and I can't get my eyes off youtube. Yeha anyway good luck for all those who are having chinese o's today. Congrats after today you can be angmoh already, i also want!!! I am yearning for that day.

No comments: