Sunday, June 7, 2009

Referring back to the previous post, some super thick skinned woman self proclaimed happy birthday HA HA HA right but true, its her fifteen!!!!! Happy birthday dearest, i know this birthday was simply awesome because you spent it with us : ) And i hereby name us as the very cool friends. Huishan's a pure hist, Weiling's pure lit and I'm pure geog. We're cool just like that.

Huishan actually knew her way there wow, our amazing race. We waited like how long for you, say 30? Haha i was growling ok! Yeah and i'm suppose to fast and i treated this donuts as breakfast! Does that count? :/ I bet it doesn't.


Cheers to me i finally know how to use the lighter (save me some face)


Yeah she's fifty!


Shy only




Crying !!!!!












Act cute!! Ok no i am just kidding :)








Her signature pose woooooooooo


THEN THE WIND GOT SO STRONG AND BIG THAT IT ALMOST BLEW OFF A TENT (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA) Then it drizzled.






We were waiting for a rainbow to appear after the rain


Waiting waiting wating






Oh yeah the dates remind me of a freaky man we met who asked us for 4 digits for 4d. "Tmr go check newspaper, if win first prize next week sat 3pm meet back here I treat you all big meal!" ...... O_O uh yeah ok ok phew.





You got it wrong! Its a flying kite.









The wind was so strong that it literally blew our last 3 donuts onto the grass, but its okay, not my favourite flavour anyway hehe. Walked to Huishan's house from white sands and I'm not going to try it again! SO FAR LEH I CANNOT TAHAN, LEG ACHE ALR.


Its a real cat. HAHAHAHAHA have not idea how it got up there and it doesn't seems to belong to that house, amusing ok!!!!!!!


See the star candles, so pretty!


Murdering the cake.

Oh and I dyed my hair medium brown.

It's just the sun!

Weiling Rai, still say i'm always slow in uploading, this time i'm faster than you! The rest of the photos grab from flickr ok. I finally proved you wrong hehehe. Love you tan huishan birthday girl!

No comments: