Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Nice weather good food prefect picnic spot, just that we wasted like an hour plus deciding on food plus waiting for pizza. Ants must have loved our food, thank god we changed spot halfway. Damn itchy i hate mosqutio bite. Hehehe. Too bad we didn't fly kite. & I hate it when balloon burst urgh. We barely touched half the food and I took home almost all the leftover HAHAHA which is alot.

I'm still stuck at ep21 :( :( :(

Got to leave house in 15 mins time or else i'd be rushing again. I wonder how are we going to survive on just breakfast today when we're going to run all over the place. From pasir ris to sentosa. I hope got wind! Or else very sunny. Wait i go put sunblock in case. Hehe ciao.


"Help me buy cabbage"
"Um ok"

"NO WAIT I CAN'T DIFFERCIATE LETTUCE AND CABBAGE, LATER BUY WRONG ONE"


Oh and " MIMOSA" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: