Thursday, June 4, 2009

I woke up this morning with a string of weird things happening. Got up at 4, it was raining i couldn't get back to sleep. I was looking up onto the ceiling and I noticed shadows moving back and fourth, but yet nothing was moving at all not even the curtains. I totally had goosebumps. My feet got super cold though there's a blanket over me and I didn't dare get out of my bed till 5. I have this very creepy feeling in me now, i mean really. HAHAHA i really hope i was thinking too much.

Anyway pictures from mon!




Laugh laugh laugh!




I'm going back for more peanut thick toast mm.






Her shopping was fruitful, she bought all she needed hehe. Thanks to me i bet :)












We promised matching dress day out soon heh, she suggested!


Spam faces!!!!!




















We saw a half moon and Weining says it looks like half a paper plate?!?! No link haha



And you realise something, in ALL our pictures, Weining is forever on the right and she refuses to stand on the left because - HER RIGHT ANGLE NICER (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

Had super loads of fun in ntuc grabbing all kinds of food that I fancy into the trolley, then going in rounds aimlessly and finally putting back the stuffs back to place. Last day of extension week tmr!!!! Party.

No comments: