Wednesday, June 17, 2009

First thing first, Happy birthday duck!!!!!! YOU ARE OFFICIALLY FIFTEEN BUT YOU STILL DON'T ACT LIKE YOUR AGE. SEEYA TMR OK I MISSED YOU ALOT!!

I'm back from usher's camp whoooo camp withdrawal symptoms :( Sweetheart was really sick and she left on the first day of camp :( I miss you alot. Why did you leave me!!!!!! Big thank you to hospitality camp comm, you guys are the BOMB thank you for planning this awesome camp.

Its a rest day at home today plus homework. Bring it on man. Renee is efficient, i wonder how she upload the photos so fast hehe, thank you for your pillow during camp too! Shall upload her batch first.




LOOK @ HEATHER'S COOL SHIRT!! HA HA























Other pictures in Eunice's cam woohoo.

I remember,
1. Neighbours complained for us being noisy and called the police
2. Good food throughout the 3 days, thankq jae!
3. Campfire was a night to remember, all of us were at the rooftop singing our lungs out
4. I didn't had good sleep because of the ridiculously cold temp
5. Car, Mingyew and I were all sick on last day morning
6. Victoria teaching us the hoedown throwdown!!
7. Bribing Josiah to do the bimbo cheer
8. A big quishy thank you to Heather for giving me a lift home.




Right now beside me is a glass of water and thermometer. I still remember vividly the post which I said I wanted to get fever. Finally I've got my first fever in 2009. But totally wrong timing so I shouldn't be happy at all haha. Tomorrow's central 2 camp! I have a bad sore throat now too (screamt too much i guess) and I hope I recover by tmr. From 39.2 to 38.7 and now 38.4 yay its decreasing hmm.

No comments: