Thursday, June 25, 2009

Its day 3 over here in cgh, and most of you have heard me that THE FOOD SUCKS!!!! HAHAHAHA i mean like yeah seriously. And i've got plently of stuffs to blog about, like a million and one stuffs happen over here ITS LIKE SO COOL you got to check it out. I'm going to type alot man, going to be worst than an eassy hahaha!

Btw if you don't know I TOOK LIKE 3 HOURS TO CONNECT TO THE INTERNET HERE and when i got in i was super super duper happy i started webcamming with everyone i know and i showed them my ward around!!! Hehehe. I saw our cell blog and man, super encouraging and inspiring I LIKE!


LGLGLGLG L'sG


I drink like 3 jars of water everyday.


Its essential!!!

Timecheck its 2am now! Okay winding back to sunday. I waited one whole day for my results. They dragged from 7am and till 7pm i was still waiting, until 11pm I was so tired and I slept. And they decided to call at 12.30am, its a monday already. THEY WOKE ME UP FROM MY SLEEP! Haha! After finding out that i'm a positive case, my mind seriously went blank.

My heart sank.

I messaged couple of friends to inform them about the news. I was really surprised that they replied me immediately, i thought they'll be sleeping, i almost thought i was all alone. Hahaha. I waited for the ambulance to come until 2am. HAHA SERIOUSLY WHAT IS THIS MAN, AMBULANCE TOOK 1HOUR PLUS TO REACH MY HOUSE LOL.

Virgin ride in a ambulance! It was so cool!!!!!!!!!!! I bet those messaging me that time were jealous hehehe. Got to Changi General Hospital in less than 15. And then they made me wait again. Until 4am plus when i got my ward. AND I GOT TO SIT IN A WHEELCHAIR DID I TELL YOU. Wheeeeeee so fun i tell you. They push you! But very slowly :(

They took my blood test. And they insertered a drip onto me. But no pain no gain, sigh. Took swap test too, ouch that was damn pain!! It was hard to adapt for my first day, besides it was wee morning hours.

4am - Blood & SwapTest
Went back to sleep
6am - GOOD MORNING JOANNE I AM HERE TO TAKE YOUR XRAY
Graunts. Ah okok.
7am - GOOD MORNING JOANNE I AM HERE TO TAKE YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE AND TEMPRATURE
I want sleep :(
8am - GOOD MORNING JOANNE HERE IS YOUR BREAKFAST
Aiyo I don't want sleep alr.

Hahaha that was like my normal morning routine. I STILL CANT GET OVER THE FACT I SAT IN A WHEELCHAIR IT WAS JUST COOL TO ME!





I got tag! :)


The window of my ward hehe.


So everyday Joan ng & Benton (CDC), Jiaru & Wenhao (KK) and me (Cgh) + Jayna and sometimes Isaac Joanc Pam we would have conference call! And we would share about our different hospital life and how BAD our food is.

EXCEPT FOR KK. They served pancakes with maple syrup for breakfast, i got like bland congee :( Then it was 7pm only, Jiaru was like "Eh wait hold on ah my supper is here." "HUH WHAT?! Its only 7pm and cgh havent even serve me dinner!!!" 7pm supper HAHA best.


Look at my yucky food! :(

We watched the news togther too. And we were all waiting for the h1n1 part only hahahaha. Like eh see they are talking about us! Oh and I'm the 151th case! Awesome. Its just cool to be part of the epidemic :)

Day 1 ended abruptly. I was so tired that I fell asleep at 10 after we hung up.

The next day I found out that rae was admitted to kk too. Had conference with joeyee shawn and rae in the morning :) Then soon after i had to handle calls from moh, they asked loads of questions. Church called, Mr soon too. Oh and pastor jeanette messaged! :)

Pranked call the girls in the afternoon and HAHAHA damn hilarious i was glad to hear Kele Renia Sandy Daphne voices, like it was a joy pill. Oh and I talked to Tan huishan too hehehehe IDIOT LA SHE SAY I POTATO COACH.

Day 2 was really boring like really really. All i did was eat sleep talk tv EAT again SLEEP again TALK again TV again. Ha ha ha at this rate..... ... .....

Ah i just realised I haven't describe my ward to you! The doctor and nurse have to like go through 2 doors to come inside my ward HAHAHA. You're like a germ. They wrap themselves in garbage bag and masks and gloves when they come in, and before they go out they will throw everything away. HAHAHAHA i wonder how much earth resources did they waste. And no one is allowed to visit me, my ward is called isolation ward. Loser name i know.

I made friends with one nurse! She was shocked when I told her i was 15. There was only one nice nurse! And that's her :( Haha. And i have to eat like 15 pills everyday, torture for me because I dont know how to sallow pills properly. So I really dread medicine time :(

Lucky my dad sent laptop over on the third day so now i partially leading a normal human life with technolody. Hospital connection really sucks i keep disconnecting. Vern keep observing me, so i shouldn't webcam with him anymore HAHAHAHA quick say sorry boss.


With Hot Joan Chew!!! SHE CRAZY ONE


And Renia keep saying she look like ghost OMG HAHAHAHA THEN I LAUGHED LIKE CRAP


Yeah and this whole episode of my dramatic life really revealed to me who were my true friends :) Those who really bothered to call or message me to tell me not to worry and everything will be fine. Thanks alot i really appreciate those calls and smses! Cheers me up :) And overcoming this h1n1 virus, we all have to rely on god's strength, not ours!

Ok i should be off to bed now hehe got cctv in my room and the nurse should be checking up me me anytime wooo. Can't wait to be discharged, should be soon. I can't wait to say,

"Hey! I AM A SURVIVOR OF H1N1!!!!!!!!!!" Because of god, all things are possible :)

PS: And for curious people, h1n1 is just like a normal flu. No i am not dying soon :)

No comments: