Monday, June 29, 2009

Finally took time to upload usher's camp photos! Love these bunch equally as well, joypill i tell you.


Josiah is super cute!


Terrorist on the loose.







Thambi's day off!


Us doing the bimbo cheer ;-)


Jae looking happy over our self-made lunch for him!


Campefire night hehe.

& Naomi's an expert in pickup lines!



Are you tired? Because you seem to be running through my mind everyday.


Is there an airport nearby or is that just my heart taking off?


I lost my number, can I have yours?


I work as a locksmith, can I have the key to your heart?


I work in a bank, and I seem to have some interest in you.


You must be a hell of a thief because you stole my heart from across the room.






We grew!


Thankq camp comm!! You must have loved our big cards to u :-)

No comments: