Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Back from camp! 4 days in Malaysia and I'm already missing it. Camp was kinda a brand new exp for me this year because I'm leading a grp, together with Chen Hao. So we were leaders instead of members this time round so it was different. But all still went quite well, fun! And tiring as well.

Love my group members. They were all young kids. I remember I dreaded my group because I didn't had any older members to accompany me. But thru leading the young ones, I find it really heartwarming. They were really nice to me. The p6 girls were really cute too. Like there's this girl Shannon who showed me her journal which went like, God I thank you for my leaders. Dynamite rock. Exultar rock. And I love camp" (Dynamite's our domain name and Exultar is our grp name) Ikr, so cute young and innocent little journal entry!

Nightly htht with the cell was great too. Sharing experiences with Waileng, Jieyi and Tobias. Guess we all really love authentic sharing. Supper was good with cup noodles and donuts too. Oh and I hate being the room ic. Have to wake up the first to off the noisy alarm clock in our hotel room, then wake everyone up. And they all don't wna wake up! I wasn't fierce enough to scare them off from their beauty sleep.

Lots of stuffs happened during camp! And I guess the memories are all gna stay in our lives :) Love all those testiomies that were shared too.

Christmas is coming in 2 days!

No comments: