Sunday, December 5, 2010

Yesterday was talking on the phone with Kele and Sandy. Till my house phone died on me again so I had to hang out, but it was great to be on the phone with them. I'm currently eating now. Food again. I ate 5 packets of oreo already, opening my sixth packet now.

Kinda busy these few days. I really hate being busy. I just want a slow paced life.

Shall watch a little of We got married now. MY MOUTH IS BLACK NOW, because of oreos. Doro name pimples on our forhead Adrian and pimples on our cheeks Bobby. So I have lots of Adrians and dap had Bobbys. Time for some pimple cream rescue! Weird that pimples are still popping up when its post o's since 2 weeks ago.

Anyway I can't wait for pay day! 2 weeks back, I was hoping to spend my pay on itouch/ camera. But if I had wanted to get them, its no point getting them now because it fairs are already over, I'll get them at a higher price so quite pointless.

Anyway I was thinking of getting a guitar with my pay! I've been wanting a guitar since April. Was determined to take up guitar, and like to learn a few chords. I always wanted to learn guitar, I hope I have the chance soon. Anyone? :)


Ruihang wasn't there for prom so we asked Ruiheng (since they are twins!!!) to pose as him for our mini class photo





With lots of love bye bye bye bye bye!

5 comments:

KAREN said...

i got an old guitar somewhere and i don't use it (winks) :D

Joanne said...

Hahaha wna sell me at a cheaper price or GIVE ME? :) Sell me lah! HAHA

KIARA said...

HI JOANNE ONG I MISS YOU ALOT ):

KAREN said...

HAHAHAHAHA I SEE FIRST GOTTA ASK MY PARENTS! but its badly tuned :(

Joanne said...

Kiara: Hey love! Meet you up soon, drop u a text! :) <3 Karen: HAHA nvm bah, I'll just find a cheap guitar somewhere soon :) :)