Saturday, December 11, 2010

Had Cell Retreat from wed to fri! Was an empowering experience. Gotten to now some of the cell members better, definitely. Like Beatrice can go really crazy. And Seth is slowly showing the retarded side of him (lol). Don't worry I love retarded people. Sean, as usual the joker of the cell. And Jaren is forever making me laugh because of his sillyness, in a good way. Anyway its gd job to you guys Shuling Dap Doro & Dory!

Central 3's 3-in-1 game is amusing. It made me screamed alot. Esp if Randolf is beside anyone of us. He's so intimidating!!!! But I love having fun with them. Bbq was good with my fav chips, satays, chicken wings and hotdogs!

Played with twister with disgusting mixture on it too. I was tangled with my legs and hands with Sandy. Super awkward positions HAHA plus had to endure with vomit-like mixture on our hands and legs. But that spells fun!


Sandy!


Doro Dory Shuling!


Kele!




Sean burst alot of balloons filled with flour on my head :( But his aiming super not accurate!


Look at Samuel! Hahaha








Waileng's game


Yay I love leading people in blindfolds!


This is Chen Wenhao


And my beloved sheep :)

Vivian!

I'm glad Kele and Sandy came for the first day. I had fun with them! They're missing my nightly fri conf because they have work :( I'm starting work on mon! We're all working at the same place. Lots of chung chengers there, around 15+.

Going to know our camp grpings tmr. TOMORROW. I wonder who am I coleading with. Jayna say she might be coleading with either me or dap! :) She's lucky! And our domain leader is Sher!

Gotten a friendship band with the bunz :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

where are you working??

Joanne said...

Shangrila Hotel

Daphne said...

<3!
Heheh and you stopped calling me duck!

Joanne said...

Hahaha i typed duck at first! But then i backspaced i retyped dap. I STILL LOVE CALLING YOU DUCK, REALLY :) Its a habit

Daphne said...

Dap nicerrrr :(