Monday, December 6, 2010

Ytd I was on the car with my parents and they started asking for my plans ahead. Jc/ poly? The common question. So I told them jc, but they were really relunctant with my decision, they seemed certain in sending me to poly. Their point was diploma is much better than an A cert, but I beg to differ. Maybe I'll change my mind about it soon. Well, let's just wait to jan and I'll decide again.

Had dance on sun! Performing for christmas service, hiphoppers are dedicated FIFTEEN SECONDS ONLY HAHA i know right 15 seconds. Still look out for us! Jazz and the kids part very nice, i like :) Dinner at grany's. Love homecooked dinner the best! I had 10 over nuggets and hotdogs and fish and balls. And I decided to treat my parents and grandparents after I get my pay. My grandparents very excited! I like to see that look.

Monday morning. Met up with Randolf for breakfast and a little of discpleship. Always felt renewed after talking to him. He kinda helped me with my future plans, where I am supposed to head to. Gotta dream big he said. Well I'm gna check out poly courses later on when I'm free, see if there's any that interests me.

OH ON A RANDOM NOTE I SAW TRACY LEKY ON THE BUS IN THE MORNING HEHE

Had Tom's plaette in the afternoon WOOHOO LOVE THEIR ICE CREAM. Headed to bugis but left the interview briefing halfway. Saw Mich Corey and co. Then headed to teoheng to meet the girls!


Kele and Sandy were still on their way.







Reminds me, we were having our conference last night. Talked till it was 2 hours past Karen's usual bedtime. So she was really tired HAHA. Then someone kept meow-ing. Like every two second, 'MEOW'.... 'MEOW'. Then we're like Who's that? Sam that's you right! And she said something like "Meow, its not" HAHAHA???!?!??!????????? Who won't believe. Okay I remember laughing alot while talking so it was a good time over the phone with them :)

They had katong laksa for dinner! And then headed home. I'm excited to touch on books since its after o's already!!!!!! I remembered I promised myself to read lots of books after o's. Here's the time.

No comments: