Sunday, December 12, 2010










Met up Joan for a small talk before our camp grp leader briefing. We had ice cream yay been so long since I last ate hot fudge, still taste as yummy. Awesome time catching up! :) This holiday we've just been so busy that we rarely have a chance to talk other than in church.

Headed to church for camp grp leader briefing. I'm co-leading with Chen Hao. Rae's with Zhi hao. We got the twins! Haha I don't really know them. I guess its gna be awkward for me but I hope not. I'm in Dynamite! Same domain as Jayna and Dap as well :) I love the name because its so easy to make a cheer with dynamite. Isaac Quah's camp grp mentor for Sound. I was telling him "Aiya Dynamite sure beat your Sound hands down one" hehe.

The members in my grp are all quite young. Was kinda sian at first, but I changed my mindset after a while. I love young kids! Really hope that they'll enjoy their first camp in megalife. But I was hoping for older people so that I'll be able to learn from them. But its alright! Belly cheer up alright :)

Cell word was pretty scary. Second time leading, I messed up my first time the other time so yesterday I was afraid for my second time. Thanks dap for guiding me! I guess it went okay. For me, leading cell word is really like stepping out of my comfort zone. But I really agreed what Randolf shared. We're not supposed to feel comfortable. Christianity is all about stepping out of your comfort zone. So yeah :)

Car's back from thailand!!! Thank you for the pretty anklet :) Next week is gna be a busy week once again. Ssc, work, ep gathering, dance prac for christmas, new usher training, cafe training, emerge grad, Weiling's birthday then megalife camp @ malaysia!

Had an awesome night talk with Sandy over msn ytd :) Hope she is feeling better!!! Gna head to church for dance prac now. 1.45 to 6! AND ALL THE BEST TO SIEWTING RACHEL AND THEA FOR YOUR DANCE COMPETITION TODAY SUPPORTING YOU GIRLS DEEP DOWN FROM MY HEART EVEN THO I CAN'T BE THERE. LOVE U ALL GIVE IT YOUR BEST SHOT!!!!!!!

Usher chalet or work tomorrow? Hmm.



Doro's toenail is the same too :)

No comments: