Saturday, December 25, 2010

Full dress rehearsal on the 23rd!


Hiphoppers are bored because jazz girls are practising up on stage














I like talking to Shane :)


Tofu!


Traffic light


Last min touch up for full dress rehearsal




SHANE IS SO CUTE!!!!!! He is going to be under bad influence if he continues to follow after oswald and caden :(


Yay yihui!


Joan sweetheart!

//////

Christmas eve yesterday, we had a mini gathering over at Cheeyann's house. Had alot, was full even before the actual dinner started. I love the mini sussages! They bluffed me and said it was carrots. Weird that I believed them at first. Played "I have never". Then had a good time eating too. Love the baked pasta gosh seriously it was good!!!! Love the cheese. So yummy.


Can't wait to get my own guitar!


Didn't really ate turkey :(


These few days I had good talks with samy with msn :)


& sweetheart again!











Had gift exchange. And it was quite hilarious. Like we were given turns to snatch gifts from other people if you don't like your gift. Cheeyann took Ben's present but after when we opened our gifts, ben still liked cy's present and Cheeyann offered him back. Its just an amazing sight to see the true meaning of giving.

///////////

Christmas day today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Was so excited for the day. BUT I overslept :( Was supposed to reach church by 730 but I woke up at 750. I jumped out of bed and ran out of house. Bel's mum helped me with makeup yay thanks auntie & Rachel tied braids for us thankq :)

Performed for 3 services. 9am, 12.30pm and 4pm. It was really enjoyable! :) Tho the hiphop part was still as messy as ever but we enjoyed ourselves. Being in the backstage was a real nerve wrecking feeling. I could see the audience from the stage (we peeked!!) and our hearts thumping hard. I like how the dancers will cheer "Dance for christ" and support one another aw.

And we would hug each other backstage when the countdown on the screen begins. Would cheer maeve, tofu, verny and yihui on because we were together at the backstage. And when maeve goes up we'll be like WOOOOO GO MAEVE!!!!!!!!!! Awesome :)

I felt that the dance was good overall. Really love the hats part. And seeing us come this far. Practising so hard months ago and now its all over. A tinge of sadness but happy that WE DID IT. All glory goes to God :)



My bunz :)


Verny so funny idk what she's doing!













Maeve's solo is really nice. Those who caught it would totally agree with me :) Anyway I had a good talk + laugh with her. Yolanda played a part in making us laugh as well haha!


Yihui's very cute, always practise with her backstage












Touch ups!




Shannon :) I was so happy I bumped into those p6ers. They made my day! They wanted to catch my dance but they missed it and they were so sad. Aww so sweet. And I love how warm their Merry christmas sounded.


Collin!


With da kids.


And my necklace got stuck in tania's hair :( :( :(


My beloved mentees :)


Waileng!




Jieyi!


My sisters in c3 :)


Grace blends in with the christmas tree hehe


With doro yay :)




Kele and Karen! Thanks Karen for coming :)


Pam and Charis!!! :)




Thanks Siewting for coming down as well :) :) I feel blessed this season!

No comments: