Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Had ushers chalet. Love the sharing at night. Then we played band hero, it was awsm because cord was singing so retardedly on the mike. I played drums again. But I still suck at it hahahaha. Then played monopoly deal and saboteur. Ate lots of chocolate! Like literally the whole night I was munching on chocolate. Chocolates so addictive. I ate like 20 over. Plus spammed snacks too! Chips. Joe bought prata for our supper too. Overall it was gd solid bonding time.

Went home, slept for 3 hrs and was up to meet Weining. She's back from China. Went ssc and then work. Till 1am. I have so much things to talk about work hahaha but i gotta go for gathering now. But it was really exciting being a banquet waitress at some 5 star hotel. Like glam only hehe.

Not enough sleep lah aiyo :(

No comments: