Friday, December 17, 2010

It was a mad tiring week. With less than 5 hours of sleep everyday. Was sick since mon and till now, haven't shown a sign of recovery. This is bad. I need my voice for camp. ANYWAY CHARIS IS BACK FROM HK :)

Ikea Sweetheart Day!












We had two yummy hotdog each :) Mm.




Friendship bands with bunz :)













SSC with Weining. She's back from China! Her family bought back like one whole rack of pockys. Omg super awesome for her. But it was fun browsing thru her china album in her computer when I was over at her house.




OUR FAV CHICKEN PIE!!!!!!!!!


I tried fish burger that day.






See I look so sleepy + eyebags :( Had chalet the other night and I slept for 3 hours then headed to meet her.













Headed to work after eating!


At shangrila


& after we changed! Haven't bun up our hair and put makeup yet though

Had dinner at the staff cafe. They provided really good food. Like buffet style. Didn't eat much tho because I ate quite alot at ssc. But I ate ice cream! During briefing, I was so afraid to work. The managers sounded so strict and mean. But it went quite okay afterall.

We served at some banquet dinner. It wasn't that scary because the table I served the people were friendly and kind. Like when I opened the napkin for them they'll smile at me. And seriously man, I kept tripping over my long skirt, bet alot of them caught me tripping over it.

And I didn't dare to pour wine because I was afraid I'll spill it because I hadn't attend trng like the others did. So whenever someone ask me to help them top up their wine, I'll pretend not to see them. Hahahahaha okay so bad. WAH AND THE MANAGER KEEP CATCHING ME TALKING TO PEOPLPE. I was talking and asking about stuff, not chatting :( So I kept getting scolded :( Sigh.

Kenneth spilled soya sauce onto a lady's phone and he got scolded too. Haha just our luck. We kept getting scolded by the same manager. But overall the people whom I worked with were really nice. And I wanted to try their food but I didn't dare.

Stayed back for OT and it ended ard 12am plus, took free cab home tgt with Siewting :)

And I had to wake up early nxt day for NUT training. Was fun! But so tiring to wake up early, was really deprived of sleep. After nut training, had ep gathering at Siewting's house. Rained so bad :( But yay we had pizza + kfc! And we watched The Ring too. SAM WATCH 1/10 OF THE TV ONLY HAHA. Played monopoly deal too.




Sam say the fan make me look like mickey mouse








Got pimple scar on my nose :(





Left around 4am while the rest continued staying over. Walked home in less than 3min, quickly got to bed and woke up at 8 for cafe training. Another wake up early day. SUPER DEPRIVED OF SLEEP SRSLY. I was falling asleep throughout. Plus it was so boring! Headed to bugis to get my c3 suntec pay cheque yay finally!!! Decided to skip dance since I didn't had alot of energy. Headed to Randolf's friend house for dinner. The whole house was his and he whipped up a nice meal for us! Italian style :) I love the cheesy hash brown!!!! And cabonara. And musroom soup. OMG REALLY YUMMY :) Really cool. Our leader was once an ex-chef at a hotel.

Today's emerge grad! We were told to dress in smart casual. Haha duck look SO pretty! :) And I love her pink nails (got sticker somemore haha!) Ate pizzahut chicken wings and garlic bread for our break, yay I like.






OMG CHENHAO MY CO LEADER JUST CALLED ME and said he didn't even know he lost his passport and tmr he got to go somewhere to collect back his passport. So I'm all alone to mark attendance for my grp tmr :( I'm kinda scared because my co leader is not gna be with me! Because I don't know how to handle customs stuff and plus have to lead my grp SO SCARY HAHAHA AIYO.

OK ANW CAMP IS TOMORROW OMG HAHAHAHA I HAVENT PACK YET. I QUITE EXCITED!!!!!!! I bought sweets and snacks along too. Yay and I hope the long bus ride to malaysia would be fun!

Bye Singapore, for 4 days.

No comments: