Sunday, December 12, 2010

Went to church early today. Thanks Joan's parents for fetching! Played Saboteur, I think its a really fun game. Shuling should start a painting nails ministry. We helped Sean Kong and Collin with their nails, now they have pretty nails. Played Cheat too, AND I WON IN THE SECOND ROUND! Then signed up for Love without walls and bought their shirt as well.

I saw chen hao/zhi hao. So I wanted to go over and say hi to my fellow co-grp leader. So I was like Hi chenhao zhihao chenhao zhihao. And he said he's zhihao. So it wasn't my co-grp leader. They look alike! Oh right, they're twins.

Dance prac was quite alright. With the lightings, coming ins, exiting and all. I'm still confused with the last ending part :( Caden took out monopoly deal halfway, wanted to play. He said he got his fom pasar malam, very cheap 4 bucks only! But its MONPOLY deal. HAHAHAHA MONPOLY.

Alright I can feel myself falling sick right now :( My nose like running tap. Its running away from me ~ Need to get well soon because I wna be in the pink of health when I'm in malaysia for camp!


Meet you soon after my camp michy :)

No comments: