Friday, December 31, 2010

Sentosa ytd with car rae jem josh jon joel josiah. Then it rained so we went to watch a movie. And took a bus all the way down to ikea for dinner. Gd day :)

Last day of 2010! Feels the same. Trust me, when midnight comes everyone gna say happy new year and then its back to like any other normal day. But I still wna have some thoughts about 2010.

I'll miss studying at airport alot. Because the whole year was mainly made up of study study and more study. Really miss studying alot now. 2010 is when c3'10 is formed too. It was a year of tough netball training which we didn't take it seriously, we were all having fun, that explains why we didn't get into the next round but I enjoyed the team spirit! A year where I got to know the bunz, great people. A year where I drifted from lots of people and getting to know others better too.

Ah i'm so lazy to type about 2010 now hahahaha. I still don't like this year, of cus there were plenty of good memories this year too. Now for new year resolutions! No wait, I never followed them. But lemme list a few down.

1. Read nice books (no quotas, I never meet them)
2. Run long d at least once every week
3. Do qt daily
4. Learn the guitar (I got my pay but I haven't get the guitar)

So lazy to think of more ah I'm sucha lazy kid haha! Yay I'm 17 nxt year!


And yes definitely will miss chung cheng and buds :)

Gna go countdown at kele's house later! Aurevoir 2010 :)

No comments: