Friday, December 24, 2010

Today was a tiring day! Out in the morning for intercentral games day. Sat and watch with Charis Joan and Doro. We were feeling too lazy and old to play, and doro was sick. Get well soon! I saw Cherlyn too! My childhood friend! It was kinda cool.




Car and her thailand braids :)


My childhood friend!!!!


Jieyi Waileng Yihan!


Charis, finally she's here with me :)


Aha kim! :)


Don't know what they doing







Ended around in the afternoon and had a nice talk with Jieyi Waileng and Grace :) They headed to tea valley for lunch while I walked to white sands to get cards for christmas. Saw pc and cl working at popular! They could get me 20% staff discount but the queue was way toooooooooo long.

Started dance prac at 4. And it was all the way till 10. We did full dress rehearsal plus makeup. Super rushy! Haha but kinda fun in the process. Can't wait for the actual day of performace! Tho I'm still pretty unsure about my last 8 counts. Yihui we're in this tgt!

Tmr's christmas pary at Cheeyann's :) Gna get my shangrila pay tmr too!

No comments: