Saturday, May 30, 2009

A big part of me this week is staying under the sun. Helped out for netball interclass, so now i'm one step behind for Ionic equation - chem and Area of plane figures - Emath. Which sucks, because I don't know what is going on now. BUT, Netball interclass reminds me of something particular, hehehe CELINE, BIRDSHIT, CELINE, BIRSHIT. No cel, maybe its not you unlucky, maybe is the bird unlucky!

Settled third for basketball interclass, against a strong gr team so third was good enough for us! Hehe.

Went all the way to jurong west ytd ytd, some dance workshop, sweating under the aircon but enjoyed ourselves, esp Ivan Low and Zhang Yang who kept entertaining us. Took me excatly an hour to get back to pasir ris.





While waiting the the rest,








Got back report book just yesterday. Firstly i'm in a big touble for not meeting AA. I'm in a bigger trouble because my class position is 35, and my report book indicated that I failed my exams overall. I mean hello, failed?!?! I passed percentage. Don't tell me its because I failed languages and its the main core. The biggest trouble is that I might be changing school.




Birdfaces hehehe.

Ok bye, tuition first then meeting, and Amberlie's farewell party!

No comments: