Monday, February 15, 2010





At the place I'm staying in with our lousy 1.3 megapix webcam which hides our pimples.

Every chinese new year would be the same. Dad's side relatives would come over to my Second uncle's place for reunion. Then they'll start saying that I'm tanned. Its cool being the youngest over there, because everyone takes care of you hehe. Go malaysia tradition is eat alot alot alot seriously alot of food each meal, then play fire crackers! The ultimate thing you must do because its banned in Singapore. Super fun, but the 'pop' sound make me go deaf already!

Singapore's side and Malaysia's side of chinese new year is very different. In malaysia, the relatives come to our house instead, so I cannot dress up because its weird to dress nice at home. But in Singapore, we go on visitations. I like that better, to rush from one venue to another, very rush very fun :) Can't wait for Singapore's side cny next week.

Just made yogurt but must wait for 8 hours :( I can't wait to get home and weigh myself!!!!!

No comments: