Monday, February 22, 2010



Our last competitive match with b'div netballers. This bunch of bimbos never fails to make my day! We can all go high together, and get crazy during trainings, totally not serious and coach seldom scolds us because we play along with him too.

Don't think I'll join a sports cca if I ever go to jc because lot of people says that it will take up alot of time :( Going to take back good memories of netball before I leave cchms :)


We wanted to thank coach so we went "Thank you Daniel"
"Who say you can call my name?!?!?! Down twenty!!!!!"


"Huh don't want lah"


(Hahahahahaha laughing away)






Duck: Shuling calls me $3 white chicken, and she calls herself $5 white chicken
Me: Hahahaha why she more expensive?!
Duck: Because she says she fatter!

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL














Coach Daniel is so pose-less. Eh I added a coach in front, no more push ups!!!

"Eh who going near town?"
"'m going downtown."

(GIVES -_- FACE THEN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)


2 comments:

R,LLY. said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA "down twenty" LOLOLOLOL. The jersey make yall look like primary school netballers sia LOL.

Joanne said...

Ya lor I also think so!!!!! The green jersey nicer right ;) HAHAHA