Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Valentines!!!!!! I know its pretty early to say this but I'll be in malaysia by the time 14 feb comes. It wasn't exactly a fun valentine in school partly because its joined together with chinese new year and half schl day. Blew balloons when I reached school and blowing balloons suck so much because it made my cheeks hurt like hell and it burst in less than 10 blows, phobia already y'know, no one dare to help me blow also. Next time cannot buy lousy quality heart shape balloons from my house downstairs already.

I ended up with so much lesser ballons to give out (bought like 25+, gave out 4 only teehee) I'm so sorry other pretty babes :( Celebration in schl was not bad, got to know that Roberry was even more retarded than us. I remember the other time I accidentally wrote his name as Robbert on my amath homework, then he went to circle it and wrote Robert. I shld have done corrections by the side.

Geof gave a small letter in an angbao, so sweet :) Thankq you! And yay Abla gave us angbao and I persuaded him to lao yu sheng on thurs instead, I hope he remembers. But he so mean, he put my name for cross country runner even when I told him I don't want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really don't want.

Rushed to Marina Sq for Sam & Kele's surprise. We accidentally ruined the pretty cake, I think because we ran. Hope our february babies were surprised :) Had our Valentines lunch at Swensons tgt with the girls, Siewting Renia Kele Sam. Watched Valentines Day from the second row and we suffered from neck stroke after the show. Nah just kidding. But the show was not bad! Hahahahaha and some parts were really funny too. Romantic comedy genre are my kind.


Kele :)


Sam :)

More photos another time. Gotta pack my stuffs for Msia trip 3am tomorrow. Missed cny service because I had to go home and prepare :( I brought along a novel Little Wing, chem notes and chinese to read and study on the car. I doubt I will though, since I'll most probably sleep.

Have a huuuuuuuuuuuuuu year!

No comments: