Thursday, February 11, 2010

Finally done with all the tests this week!!!! Valentines coming. I've always wanted to bake cookies for valentines but I can't find the time to everytime when the date is nearing. Since sec 1. Minus point this year, Valentines falls on Chinese new year. Not school day, not fun!!!

Pc lend me his library card (I lost mine) so that I can borrow books to read on my 4.5 msia drive. Decided not to run for this year cross country because I don't want to sweat, Mr Ang thinks its a ridiculous reason :( Okay lah the truth is that I want to enjoy my last year of cross country in cchms. Other years when I run for cross country, I'm always away from my class.

Rengtian kept 'nengka-ing' me but heroine Kuoxian stood up for me! And Jessica Minnie and Cheryl black were hilarious because they were discussing the different tones of 'wlao eh, WLAO, wwwwlao...' HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ENTERTAINED ME LIKE CRAZY

GOSH THE WEATHER IS SO HOT :( Oh I bought balloons for valentines. I wonder if I should blow them at home or in school. Okay my dad just told me to blow in school. Omg my cheeks cannot take it when I blow just one balloon only.


Dilemma. Wall montage or album?




Did my 2 lovely birthday girls sweet sixteen pinboard.

I ate finish all the chinese new year goodies at home! I like tangerines, but I don't like oranges. I JUST FOUND OUT THAT MY COM CAN TYPE CHINESE CHARACTERS!!! Waste my time copy-pasting 500 chinese words from googlechinese the other time when I was doing my online chinese review.

Joanne says: Omg I just receive this sms from my school!

Joanne says: Students of Cchms, tomorrow we are having Chinese new year celebration. You are encouraged to bring oranges for this occasion.

Joan: LOL
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
WTH

Joan: UR SCHOOL VERY LAME LEH

Joan says: THEY SHOULD MSG

Joan says: Teachers of cchms, tmr we are having cny celebration, you are encouraged to prepare some angbao for the students for this occassion HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi where u get such a small pin board from??
thanks just would like to know.

Joanne said...

Daiso :)

Anonymous said...

u just paste the pictures using glue??

Joanne said...

Nope staple!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAH. EH Sweetheart, you make me sound like a retarded clown in the end. AND I SEE OUR PHOTOS :) :) :)

Joanne said...

Thlove: One of my teacher got give angbao! :) Hahahahaha. But you originally retarded one lah LOL see you soooooon! <3