Sunday, February 14, 2010

Yesterday was a crazy 11 hour car ride to kl because of the horrendous jam. We left at 8am, supposed to lunch by lunch but ended up reaching at 7pm only!!! We even dropped by Malacca for chendol only hehe super awesome, but wasted extra time only. Cousin's beside me now and she's in love with Super junior Mblaq & Shinee!!!! Okay another korean fan lol.

Omg their house has peanut cookies!!!!!!! Mmm I scared I finished them up within my stay. So cool one of cousin has to go back for ns on tuesday. Msia girls have to serve national service. Renioun dinner later today. Makan like nobody's business. Wooohooooooooo must control.

Happy chinese new year!!!!!!!!! + Vday for those who bothered hahahaha.

2 comments:

lambo said...

OMG SHINEE I LOVE SHINEE YOU KNOW THEY'RE COMING TO SINGAPORE AHHHHHH.

Joanne said...

HAHAHA you got the tickets right! Or was it over already LOL tsk alll korean crazzzzzzy!!!