Friday, February 5, 2010

I'm damn pissed with my phone. Like hello my main navigations buttons are not working all of a sudden for no reason I HATE SONY ERICSSON 4 LIFE. So now I cannot reply message or call. Because I cannot press the 'ok' button!!! I swear it makes me damn pissed.

So I decided to tolerate with a spare phone instead. Just as I thought I could settle down with a temporary phone I realised all my contacts are stored in my sony ericsson phone memory, not sim!!!!!!!!! WHICH MEANS I CANNOT COPY OVER MY CONTACTS SINCE MY 'OK' AND 'OPTIONS' BUTTON NOT WORKING. Pissed anot?!?!?!?!

My last resort was to type all the contacts one by one into my spare phone. Over 300 contacts I totally went berserk (I hate sony ericsson bloody buttons not working made me do all the work) and it took me 5hours +++. Sorry to those whom I didn't reply because I couldn't open your message. Still pissed with the annoying buttons.

I AM GOING TO STORE ALL MY CONTACTS INTO MY SIM INSTEAD OF PHONE MEMORY FROM NOW ONWARDS.

Okay chill now because ITS TGIF!!!!!!! Kovan's Ice Edge Cafe with Huishan after school today. We had pizza + sundae and it was awezome!!!! :) The pizza was so huge that we each had to eat 4 pieces. And they had finger licking yummy ice cream flavours. Mmm.

Happy sweet sixteen Rachael, Fantastic fifteen Kiara! Gotta be up by 6.30 tomo so sleep soon?

I'm not serious about hating Sony Ericsson. I was just being too agitated. Don't sue me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently discussing about how modern society has evolved to become so integrated with technology. Reading this post makes me think back to that discussion we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory falls, the possibility of downloading our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could see in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://cryst4lxbands.blog.com/2010/01/31/will-the-r4-or-r4i-work/]r4i ds[/url] DS ccPost)

Corey said...

Very nice comment, although i doubt dear joanne here will understand.

Anonymous said...

I agree to your friend Corey sweetheart :) Update!