Thursday, February 25, 2010


Chingayyyyyy. Didn't really expect it to be fun, but it turned out really enjoyable.


Our tentage. Mr Raymond always wear floral prints. I hadn't seen him a day without it.





Our gigantic tags!




Bam works in night safari hehe can visit her someday






Horrible lunch :(


I like the pretty unicorn float!


Zoe was at the yellow sector, I was at red! Hahahaha we were messaging each other throughout during parade 2 on saturday.


Here's Sock hui!





Next event coming up is yog. Still thinking about it, think angmohs from all over the world. Hehehe

/////

One of our biggest dare was to join talentime this year, since it was a last year. Alot of sec 4s joined haha! Siewting Sam Renia & me for vocal group, teardrops on my guitar. Yeah right now, I still can't believed we actually joined, and even went for our audition just now already. I think we completely threw our faces but the judges were so cute hehe. But our main aim was to have fun! We couldn't care less if we don't get in because we only started practising today. Okay so we really had fun!!!!!!!!!! Xx fingers our video would not be shown tho cos' we were so retarded.

Thankq Corey for the bar of cadbury choc! My fav blackforest!!!! Ahaha.

I FINALLY PASSED MY CHINESE TINGXIE AFTER 2 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ms mulan's so nice because she keeps pasting sticker on my book to encourage me because i keep failing compared to other people who get 70+ but have lesser stickers than me. LOL.

2 comments:

R,LLY. said...

Ms Mulan (Y)(Y)(Y) Anywayz I have the chingay shirt too in black surprising???? HAHAHA. Study for chinese yay!

Joanne said...

How come you have HAHAHA OMG YOUR RINGTONE EPIC!!!!!!!!!! HAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAHHA YOUR OWN VOICE