Saturday, February 27, 2010

TGIF - Met up sweetheart after schl today and we headed to town to rock our friday away. Haven't stepped into fareast for ages and my legs were aching after walking rounds inside. The turkish ice cream store is in fareast too, the one that plays with you not wanting to give you the ice cream, so cool! Ion afterwards, i really had the shopping mood today, must be really deprived after not shopping for so long. The best thing about today was tgif cafe!!! Totally suited the mood for the day because its a friday. Thank goodness we were there early around 6 because when we left at 8, the queue was super long. Everyone wants to dine in tgif cafe on a friday hehehe.






























I say she has big eyes


And she says I have big eyes too


Okay then I tried imitating a small eyed girl. DAPHNE!!!! @.@ hehehehehehe


Dreamy look

Some modeling company approached us. Then Joan gave a fake number and I blanked out during my number so I was like
"Er, 8 7 7... 6 5 4 3... "
(Shucks crap i lost count)
Joan: Uh 2, no no 3
Joan: Ok bye bye

Joan: Eh did you realised you gave 87765432 as your fake number. Luckily I changed to 3 or else in decreasing order!
Me: Huh really ah HAHAHAHAHA I didn't noticed leh

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA laughed like crap after we realised


*Secretly snap when store assistant not looking*
*Camera flash*
Oh crap!!!!!!!!!!!! How come got flash?!?!?!


Yay I'm so happy we managed to find a friday to dine here tgt





Food wasn't that fantastic but I think it's quite a nice place to chill out. We ate on the outdoor 2nd floor. Rather bar-like on the first floor and i think its kinda cool because there is music playing in the background.




Waiter/ress camwhore too






Gimme gimme more fridays!!!!!!!!!!! ~!



Gr8 time talking hehe love u, i miss the days where we were much more free and going out seemed easier. Going to make ues of tgifs to study soon! :( I always end up not studying on sat and sun, my weekends burnt away.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LET'S GO OUT AT LEAST ONCE A MONTH OK!!! :) :) :)

LOVE U STUDY HARD!

Joanne said...

Hahaha hope we'll have a common free date soon!!!! (L)(K)

Daphne said...

^^

Corey said...

Haozhe loves you!

Joanne said...

Daphne: :) :)
Corey: No he doesn't, tsk!