Monday, February 22, 2010

I think I am being haunt by birds. WHO IN EARTH GETS BIRD SHIT ON 2 CONSECUTIVE DAYS :( X-country I was standing under the tree, I kinda shrieked when something drop onto my head. They say I was lucky. Crazy?!?!?! Kena birdshit called lucky?!?!?!!!!!! Then on saturday I just walked past a tree, and the very lucky me got it again. I JUST WALKED PAST. I have to emphasise on that. Damn it totally ruined my whole day :( I'm sorry dear bird but I don't need conditioning for my hair. Go buy 4d already, since I am so "lucky", confirm top prize.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

then what u fill in the hours devoted??

Joanne said...

I wrote 30. Actually any hours also can, because they'll still send you the application form.

Corey said...

Hi birdshit :D

Joanne said...

Corey: COREY FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :( I give you my ladyluck!

Corey said...

Told you i dont want your luck already, i already am very lucky :D
If got any more birds give you their blessings take pitcure and show me ok!

Joanne said...

HAHA you suck lah wlao!!!!!!!!!!!!! I curse you every hair caught by dm everyday, cut until short short botak and detention spams everyday!

Anonymous said...

thanks (: