Thursday, February 18, 2010

Lohei with fhm today!!!! It was madness. Preparing process was really fun, and then next min yusheng was flying all over. Abla got it from golden pillow, it sounds really posh so I guess that 2 packets of yusheng cost quite a bit.


What I got on my table when I didn't come schl on wednesday because I was still stuck in msia.


Timberlek's really strrrrrrressed!!! :(




Staff gift from Mr Lo to the teachers and abla shared it with us. The pineapple tarts were not yummy at all!


TIAN TIAN MI MI


Crackers ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!! CRACKERS


NIAN NIAN YOU YU


BU BU GAO SHENG


MR ANG




Thank goodness there were newspaper covering our table










JOEY SO CUTE like bumblebee




Trying to catch the yusheng Pearl threw up high




Camera-ready!!!


BANLUCK-ING!!!!!!!!!!

Samuel's luck was really good, he won like 10+ over I think!!!! And Renia was super down with luck, she lost 4+ HAHAHAHAHA. I cannot banluck with pokerface. Its so hard, how do you get your cards and give no expression. ITS PICTURE AND ACE LEH!!!!!! TWENTY-ONE. How to keep your face hahahaha.




Lose $$$ still so happy





Headed to Dhoby to meet the girls. And we spent our dusk at Subway and Daiso. I'm going to get all my boxes from daiso to store my stuffs.


Hwachong x2 Chungcheng x2 Damai unknown.



















Duck!







Simple evenings for random lunch/dinner are simply awesome :)

Xcountry tomorrow!!!! Last year already, but its not going to be exciting :( The other years we would make our xcountry tees and all of us were really patriotic about it, but this year everyone died down. Anyway I am thinking whether I should wear pumps tomo, lazy to bring shoes and change. Chingay from 2 to 11pm after xcountry!!! But who wear pumps to run?!?! Hahaha okay I'll see. I'm still thinking of an excuse of skip competitive run. Foresee a really tiring day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have tested it and writing form your personal experience or you find some information online?