Sunday, February 21, 2010

X-country last friday! Thank goodness my last xcountry in cchms was really fun. In the end, I decided to wear pumps, an excuse for me to skip competitive run. I tried coming up an excuse to tell Abla because he put in me as competitive runner even tho I kept telling him I don't want. Thank goodness he came after the run, so I didn't had to explain to him.

Photo credits to Timberlek :)






Me Bercury tried reading it and it was hilarious!








My idol Anna


Min yuan who sleeps in EVERY lesson hehehe


Imitating hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm


Pearlyn Michelle! :)


I got beaten by 10 over red ants because our class was near the ant colony!








I'M STILL FIGURING OUT WHO IS THIS


Can't believe Ivan could carry Pc









Karen helping me to spray hair






WHO-LET-PC-OUT


WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF


Siewting and Ben doing the heart shape sign! Hahahahahahahahahaha love their chemistry



Like retard only right hehe


Cr's domo! YAY DOMO!!!!!


Pearl's knife.




Triple v!


All Sam's jump are like failure one hahahahaha






Fg's shirt got banned!!!!!!! LOL


Daniel is wearing a skirt, you go man!


Bn's mascot


And md's one, got olympic torch somemore!

First time running fun run! Really fun. The other years I ran in competitive run, and it wasn't that run because you'll be running all alone in your own pace. So this year it was my first year walking throughout the run. Awesome, I got the taste of it in my last year :) We strolled throughout! And were the last of our batch. Even the guys overtook us even tho they had to run longer distance.



The rear runner behind us super poor thing, they had to be behind us to 'push' us. So when we stop, they have to stop. And most of the time we were stopping hahahaha.







Teacher's spamz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Miss Chong. She can't wait for our audition hahaha.


Ms Latifah da' queenz


Ms Yong, netball teacher


Ms Tan, we love her curls!


Ji Lao Shi, my awesome chinese teacher who call us "Wo de liang ge baobei"


Mrs Loooooooonggggggggg.


Ms Anisa :) Always catches me for attire in sec 2.


Yay Kee Kong! :)


MR LAM VERY FUNNY AH LOL


Huang Laoshi still remember us :)


Mr Mcd and Mr Bercury!


Aha Mr soon! Cool with the shades on.


Mr Chua you're the bomb too.


Yazeed told us to act fierce? HAHA


Jimmy choo LOL he's a brand




"Mr Ang turn your hat the other way round"
"Don't want lah like small boy like that"
"Can lah can lah, one photo only"


Corey foooooooooooooooo!


Ben and Coreyfoo!




The long dist runner and the high jumper LOL


Do it like how Joey does it


We saw Marcus grew from a small boy in sec 1, to now taller than us already ah! Haha


Ms Tallie :) I think she bend down


Santiago :)


ADD RICE


It really really funny watching him!!!!


Mr Loh our principal who uses the same slides every year.


Mr Lee!


Samuelx! Haha he was fast, he changed to the chingay shirt already


Kele :)

We walked all the way to Macs. Took us more than an hour, we didn't know it was that far!!!!!!!! Or was it our walking speed? Hahahaha







Cabbed to F1 pit for chingay. I couldn't take my cam with me because it couldn't fit into my jeans pocket :(

They were saying it was a tradition to rain every year in the afternoon before chingay starts. And we were hoping so hard it wouldn't rain, BUT IT STILL RAINED!!!!! There wasn't been one chingay where it didn't rained before, is it really some cool myth? So it rained for a while, and we had to clean the seats after that :( Thousands of seats! Then we placed pom poms and fans on every seat.




Neha!


Rehearsing


Our group was ushering near the vip area so we had to wear security wristbands.

It was a honor to usher near the vips. Hahaha. Like one walked past me and I didn't even know.

Siyun: Omg Vivan Balakrishan just walked past you!
Me: Huh who is it?!
Siyun: You don't know?!?! Hahaha its some mp
Me: Crap I didn't usher him


The yellow thing tangled us! Hahaha

Mini flyer :0)


Aha starwars in action, one of my fav!

The balloon womanz!


Pretty fireworks + panda from resort world


Haha I think very retarded!

So many things going on at the same time I didn't even know where to focus at!

The parade was really awesome :) First time watching it live, and had to watch it twice someone, fri and sat. But it was solid fun. Shaking the poms poms and covering our ears when the fire crackers came, self timers when we were bored, ushering lots of ang mohs, saw Bryanwong Quanyifeng Gurmit Singh who were the hosts, free red bull i want more, tired tired tired, lousy food but gr8 company.

Walked to mrt with Sock hui, Bam, Neha and Xiao Tong. And Bam fell on her butt! Really hilarious. Got home after midnight on both days of the parade. And I fell asleep right after I brushed my teeth. Really exhausted. I don't think Sockhui is going to upload our chingay photos anytime soon, since she is so lazy hahahahaha

Going to miss them so much :( Ushering at Chingay was a really eye opening and cool experience! I got balloooooooons hehehe the pre parade entertainer made one for me. I hope it doesn't deflate soon.


5 comments:

Vivienne said...

HAHAHAHA THAT WAS OUR DEAR PEARL OMFG EPIC LEHHHHH.

Anonymous said...

hey how u got the ushering job @ chingay?

Joanne said...

Viv: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SHE IS ALWAYS AND FOREVER EPIC!!!!!!!!
Anon: Signed up thru bank4u.org on the net for cip

Daphne said...

I like this post! :)

Joanne said...

Duck: HAHAHAHAHHAHA HI 3 DOLLAR CHICKEN!!!! OMG I THINK SUPER FUNNY LOR HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA