Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Curls for chinese new year! My cousin tried on me 4fun.
Was supposed to set off back to Singapore yesterday midnight but my dad checked the jam over the internet and the jam was r e a l l y h e a v y. If I left at midnight ytd, I'd be able to rush to school by the time I reach singapore around 5. I want to go to schl!!!! I see everyone on fb dreading to go back to school, why!!!

Last few days saw me finishing the whole tub of peanut cookies and pineapple tarts, going for random visitations, a rly huge cny party where they owned the whole stretch of terraces and there were even security police managing the place, awesome bah kut teh for lunch, attempting to revise the chem notes I brought along with me, more firecrackers (dragon eggs!!!), cheap loots, adults popping the champange & more eating.
In malaysia, it made me realise that simplicity itself is a form of happiness. Because almost all of them live in terrace, they can just randomly go out house and walk to their neighbour's house to chat, and like they know the whole stretch of neighbours. One house even got rooster, every morning super noisy!
I THINK I GAINED 2 KG. Go back home weigh myself. The joy of chinese new year.

2 comments:

Rachelthio said...

GOSH NOW I WANT TO PERM MY HAIR CURLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :(:(:( WAVY HAIR SO NICEEEEEE!

Joanne said...

Hahahahha yes yes go perm it someday older!!!! Curls are not as boring compared to straight hair :)