Tuesday, February 2, 2010


- Tik Tok. Why are the lyrics expressed so cutely

Yesterday I went to school and found out my job-to-be. Okay hmm ecareers.sg said I can be a math teacher, science teacher, art teacher AND STILL TEACHER. The only cool thing that it gave me was Disc Jockeys(which means dj so cool right I just found out too - give me a 5!!!). Other than that Health promotion executives, uh? Tour host, nope. Education officers, never. I'll just tear down all the schools on the spot.

And I'm still laughing about Renia's recommended job. PARK MANAGEMENT MANAGER. Everyday "Eh boy ah don't anyhow litter the park. Girl ah, don't feed the fishes in the pond. Aiyo boy ah boy, cannot play ball games here" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. And I'm seriously considering Hotel management. Shall hear from Shuan if tourism is fun.

Match with tkgs was disappointing for us too. Before the game, we finally found a glimmer of hope but during the third quarter, we dash the hope with our own hands. Really sad :( We were that close, but we screwed it up ourselves. Go team for the next few matches! Which reminds me of duck :( Please please please take care of yourself and I really hope to see you in school tomorrow, pour out all my love from the bottom of my heart to you GO DUCKIE QUACK :) :> :}

Recess was hilarious because we protested why we couldn't bring the bottled milk up to classroom when the rule was bottled drinks were allowed up.

C: "You all cannot bring up this drink to your classroom. Finish drinking it first. "
"But this is considered bottled drink, got cap."
C: "No still cannot, drink finish."
"Huh but I purposely I buy this drink because I thought can bring up. And this is bottled drink."
C: "Other bottled drinks can bring up but this one cannot."
"$1.20 not cheap leh. Really cannot bring up?"
C: "Cannot. You can ask Mr Chua."
"Ok let's go ask ccl."

Mr Chua: "No this drink cannot bring up. You can put at the drink stall, after school then collect."
"But its bottled"
Chua: "No"
"Got cap"
Chua: "No"
"Its really bottled!!!"
Chua: "No"
"..................................."

< / 3

Life in Chung cheng is getting boring. Nothing better to do and went to risk talking to ccl to add some spice.

I love phys electricity! I can't believe I'm saying this. Oh but I still hate chem. KEE KONG DAMN CUTE THOUGH

12 comments:

R,LLY. said...

EH STOP THE PARK MANAGEMENT THINGY! Yep school boring................ We every recess go fishing on?

R,LLY. said...

I don't want it anymore, I don't want it anymore ~ HAHAHA ok bored buhbye!

Joanne said...

Renia: Hahahahaha ok ssshhh!!!! I be park manager also lah, you're not alone ;) PIN UP FEELERS TOMORROW

Corey said...

Eh renia park management cool man! Next time I shall call T** go jog at that park everyday so you can see him!

Ethel Kang said...

OMG JOANNE! my ecareers.sg said i could be a disc jokey and tour host too! hahaha. they should tell us we can be "pockey-taitais" too!

Daphne said...

Nice. HAHA I miss school but you think school's boring!

Joanne said...

Corey: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA SSSHHHH WE CANNOT SAY SHE PARK MANAGER, she don't allow me to say :(
Ethel: OMG MEANS WE GOT SIMILAR RESULTS!!!!! Hahahahaha. YEAH MAN EVERYDAY SPAM POCKEY AND EAT ONLY LOL LOL LOL your card still with me :)
Daphne: YAY at least you're coming back tomo!!! :) LOL. School is boring because I go everyday, but I'll miss it if I don't go! Ironic :)

Corey said...

Eh i also got disc jockey tour hosts when i do ecareers.sg!
I can even be Social worker and ministers of religion leh!

Joanne said...

Corey: Hahahaha I also got minister of religion! So sad you never got lawyer. LOL geoffery got chef! Maybe zehao got chef too so coooool right!!!

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Skip Crawling Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Quickly Search Movies, PC Games, MP3 Albums, Software and Download Them at Maxed Out Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB Search[/B][/URL]

R,LLY. said...

STUPID COREY PARK MANAGERS DON'T ROAM ABOUT THE PARK EVERYDAY WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!! I want be nurse lor so fun can take care of kids and old people : >

Corey said...

Renia i think you be nurse will kill more people than help people. :D
Imagine zehao get dietician, then he will be the first dietician that is FAT.