Tuesday, March 23, 2010



999th post. Another one more and it would be a thousand posts of my life. Life has been treating me pretty good. With 3 free periods today (no make it 2, mrs kee kong stole one of our free period!) discussed abit about our class haunted house for the bazaar. Exciting! (I'm the ghost hehehehehehe) Freezing inside our air-conditioned classroom which smells like dead mouse because of everyone's combined sweat. Bring wind breaker for lessons next time, its srsly cold.

Monday morning messages are the sweetest thing to start off your day. A blessing to receive them from your favourite people! :)

Gotten back a few common tests. One wasn't up to expectations, but praise God in all circumstances? :) 5 hours of chinese today was really crazy. My phone is really annoying because i can't receive texts sometimes!!! So pardon me if I don't reply, because I didn't receive it.

Ps: Weiling uploaded our 190+ pixs from rainy picnic! Wow I didn't realised it was that much. Love u girls! Treasured our time spent tgt alot because we seldom get to meet all 3 tgt.
Pps: I just renewed 'Veronika wants to die' because the due date was today. Its such a tiny book yet I'm taking so long to read it. I wna read finish!!!

I'm going to eat strawberries now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Favourite people like meeeeeeeee? :)

Joanne said...

thlove: HAHAHAHAHAHA YEAH LAH <3