Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I think girls can really talk about everything about the sky. Today ahlong didn't come to schl. So we had our last hour free! We talked about hair, eyeballs, teeth, center parting and what's not. See no gossip for the first time okay hehehe. I don't get how angmohs look prefectly good in center parting but asians look horrendous in it.

I ate Siewting's ham bread and noodle store for lunch today. I never eaten so much in school before, because there's nothing appetising. Been ages since I last hung out at Lucky too!

I don't know how to rate today's emath (i guess alright) and ehist (i guess not so alright). But ss is definitely a goner because Ms Latifah said we're wrong. Oh yeah we have aircons in our classroom now!!!! Its quite shiok, can bring jacket and cuddle during lessons.


Rachel playing Lady gaga for me! I wna pick up guitar after o's.








Used charcoal to write our names because we have nothing better to do




Shuling and duck finally came!!! Hehe


Didn't had wire gauze so Rach's mum brought down this! Haha!

The otah was good! I enjoyed their company but I had to leave early! :(


1


2


3

Happy 3 flenz :)

Weekends seem to arrive quick fast this week yay I like! I failed chinese ca's hahaha hope when I get back my ct paper it'll pull me up, i bet not tho. Have a tah boleh tahan tuesday!

No comments: