Saturday, March 20, 2010

Midweek wednesday with sweetheart. Roadtrip with our favourite bus 11. It was such a hot day. I know right - because of us. Hahaha ok fine. We spent our whole afternoon till dusk then headed to church for prayer meeting.









Familiar usual sunday route to studiowu




























She collected her new specs on the same day



















































We looked at guitars together. I can't wait to take up guitar after o's! I wna learn! I don't mind learning now but I don't think I can manage my time well. So well, after o's :(

/////////

The other day went she came my house







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there. Where did you and your friend went to take the pictures on the grassy place in this post? they look dame pretty! (:

Huixian :D said...

Where did you get your watch from? :D Me likey LOL.

Joanne said...

Anon: Fort canning :)
Huixian: Hey flower power! Haha bugis.

Anonymous said...

WOO NEXT TIME WE BRING FOOD THERE. HAHA <3

Joanne said...

Thlove: Hahahaha! Secret garden II hehe and we must not be so stupid to sit under the sun instead of the shade!!!