Sunday, March 21, 2010

First day of Universal Studios' Opening!!! Ah I was so excited! It wasn't exactly that crowded, which is good because I don't wna spent half of the day queuing for rides. But the weather was disaster. I rather it to be sunny for the whole day then it to rain. Anyway Charis's family fetched me from tanah merah together with her brother & friends, and they drove us to our paradise. We kinda got lost in the carpark itself because it was that huge. Hahahahahaha.


Charis your maid very cute!!!!




Happy us, with entrance tix!






Feels like a sunny london




WE SAW KUNGFU PANDA








YAY

Welcome to Madagascar Land - it has such a hippo feel.




Do you remember this old lady from madagascar? Hehehe


Merry-go-round like a happy kid






Awesome cylon and human!!!Best out of all the rides!!!!!!




Then we walked on, and then we were at Far far away. Aha yeah weird name. Oh reminds me, her dad!

That person: Welcome to Far far away!
Her dad: Huh?
That person: Welcome to Far far away.
Her dad: Huh??
That person: Welcome to Far far away.
Her dad: Oh okay

Us: Hahahahahahaha it was only a greeting but he 'huh' so many times! I thought she was saying something important.








We watched Shrek 4d! The moving chairs gives me sudden frights only. But it was quite cool! I kept screaming when the water suddenly splash onto our face









Dino Land - I think





Petite girl vs. Dino






Gives the (Y) sigh

Lunch because everyone was hungry!








Chicken feast yum yum









Felt giddy after taking this ride. We went upside down for 5 times. But awesome, you shouldn't miss it!








This indoor rollar coaster is fantastic!!! We went backwards, in the dark!




They were so scary, they wouldn't want to give us a smile


AND WHY DID IT HAVE TO RAIN :(


Nevermind we go watch stage shows - equally great entertainment too. Water works was amazing!




Churros to end off our day! It wasn't that yummy, but yay I love churros!!!

We were all so tired at the end of the day, really had lots of fun. Thank you Charis!!! :) I miss the Cylon feeling.

March holidays come and go. I wanted to catch up with my Phys but unfortunately no. I hadn't really set aside time to do work, ah my time management sucks. Oh there's Bnj's free cone day on 23 March. Makes me excited! But I doubt I'll go this year again. I always miss it because something crops up last minute.

SCHOOL TOMORROW, pack bag?

8 comments:

said...

HEHE FUN DAY :D

LOVE YOU <3333

Anonymous said...

Hi. Nice pictures taken! May i know what's the model of your camara ? :) :) :)
Thanks!

Joanne said...

Charis: Yeah it was super fun!!!!!!!!!!! Love love! PS: I REALLY MISS CYLON HEHEHEHE
Anon: Panasonic (Lumix) DMC-FZ5 :)

Anonymous said...

WHY YOU CAN GO WITH HER? :(

Rachely said...

You should have poked the fierce looking egyptian men :(

Joanne said...

Thlove: Her parents got free tickets! Heh heh
Rachely: No they so fierce :( I scared!

R,LLY. said...

Aw looks so fun in there! : )

Joanne said...

Yeah you shld get unlimited pass like your bro!!!!!! HAHAHA