Saturday, March 6, 2010



CAMERA PHONE

Life without phone for a day is really madness!!! Third time accidentally leaving behind my phone in Siewting's car. So I had no contact with anyone for the whole day. Then I was supposed to meet Joan swthrt at bedok mrt then she was late for 20mins and I couldn't decide whether to continue waiting or go straight to pasir ris or go home and I didn't dare to ask strangers for phone (...) LOL but thank goodness I waited on and we met! I didn't know what to do you know.

Eat, talked, couldn't study, too hot, popular for window-booking, value$dollar, ntuc to visualise eat (my fav hobby), back2study, talked & (we have awesome plans to do!), Charis Pam Joel came along and we walked to church

AND WE SAW CHEEYANN WITH COOL HAIR AND ARMY UNIFORM at the army area IT WAS SO EPIC HAHAHAHAHAHA and he showed us his A's slip. All A's except B for econs! He's so clever!

I'm going to try making to Khong guan cake someday. It sounds so unglam but I'll still call it the khong guan cake LOL. Duck I'm finally making it since last last year!

AND COREY FASTER MAKE THE LAVA CAKE!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA LAVA CAKE OMG MMMMM DELICIOUS. I JUST GOOGLED LAVA CAKE AND ALL THE PICTURES ARE MAKING ME DROOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LAVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: Teachers love playing with us UN > IRAQ AND KUWAIT ?!?!?!?!??! GRRRRRR


5 comments:

R,LLY. said...

Dear Joanne,
I'm really glad you've been working hard : ) However, the truth always hurts. Selective-studying will get you nowhere. Nonetheless, I believe you can do it because hard work always pays off. Keep up the good work and all the best!
Xoxo, Renia.

(OK TRYING TO BE FUNNY HAHAHAHAH I CANNOT SLEEP SO LIKE YEAH)

Anonymous said...

BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY CAN'T WAIT FOR MARCH TO END NOW NOW NOW NOW SO APRIL COME!!!!! BUT MAY IS MY...... CHINESE O'S! :O

Luv you v. much :)

Joanne said...

Renia: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!! THE "DEAR (NAME)" THINGY LOL LOL LOL. Well here's my reply. Dear Renia, don't hate that teacher because hating the teacher would only make you hate the subject.
Xoxo.

Joan: March barely started only lor :( HAHA BUT TIME PAST FAST!!!!! Jiayouuuuuuu you know you can do it~! Heheheh MAKE ME PROUD!!! ^^ <3 Oh and thankyou for helping me collect the pic too ahaha!!!!

Corey said...

Whats with renia?
My brother lazy do lava cake, so i also lazy, slowly wait ok! LOL~

Joanne said...

Because rmb the monday assembly they show us videos on how to control emotions! Then one of them the girl reply to her friend blog writing "Dear blah blah blah...." so yeah HAHAHAHA