Monday, March 8, 2010

My weekends past. I tried studying. I did only... half of emath. Megalife was kinda awesome. No it always is. I like sharing during cell! Prayer meeting was powerpacked, really. Sun we had foursome mini bbq at Rachel's house! Like super random but thank god for my cool friends, ct period still came up with the bbq idea. Then Paramore! Fun! Thrilling! Saw Lianne too hehehe. Wasted like an hour trying to flag a cab home because all the cab lines were busy. Like everyone around us were holding their phones trying to dial a cab.

Well, goodbye. Its Chem Spa today!

2 comments:

Daphne said...

Lets do a proper one sometime. :) It would have been a disaster if not for Rachel's mum! Hahaha

Joanne said...

HAHA cute! She even brought down a pan!!!!! And you guys the bbq style like teppanyaki LOL LOL