Wednesday, March 31, 2010



When Karen gets married, I'm going to be her bridesmaid! Hehehehe you know I haven't been a bridesmaid before :( Sad right! She's going to marry at 25, so 9 more years of waiting for me. I don't care I AM GOING TO WAIT!!! All to be her bridesmaid.

When I get married, I'm going to have to alter my wedding dress! GIRLS WHO ARE FUN SIZE LIKE US DON'T WORRY WE CAN ALWAYS ALTER OUR GOWN. Okkkay!!!!

Oh and I want to marry a guy who has siblings. If he is an only child, then my future kid would have NO COUSINS!!!! That's super poor thing :( Super boring because I have no cousins in sg so I would know how my kid wld feel :( Ah well wedding seems so bliss! Seems. I guess there is a dark side too. But me and Karen are having so much fun talking about our weddings now!

Okay I think I think too much sometimes. Back to reality.

2 comments:

Hui Shan said...

JOANNE Y U SO KE AI

Joanne said...

ALL THE WHILE :)