Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Picnic with lingx and shany! Met at Weiling's house and went down to supermart to get our ingredients. Homemade picnic - no chips :) Preparing process is always the most fun.


Got ourselves 2 hawaiian pizzas, loaf of ham&cheese sandwiches and brownie. Simple :)




Then we found out that Weiling's dslr had problems with the lens focus :( We couldn't solve the problem so half of our day was quite bummed already. Hahahaha but we didn't mind the blur photos so you'll be seeing lots of blur photos from now!


Little picnic :) Without sun :(




Was so happy we managed to catch one clear photo!


But then it was back to normal :(




Yay I made the cheesy smile + heart sandwich!



Then it started to pour :( :( :(


Shifted to sheltered roof.






This is Weiling :)


And here's Huishan :)




Green tea, her favourite.


I forgot what were we laughing at!




Trio!






It was rrrrreally cold up there with the strong breeze. I'm afraid of the cold :( Its Cheimaphobia, I just googled it LOL













Weiling then figured out the problem with the blur lens focus and we were so happy!!!


Say hi to clear photos




WHY THEY


SO CUTE


Love love!













Call me ~






See still green tea fan!


Doing stupid faces at each other









Left sentosa and headed to Coffeebean!









Appreciate days out with them! Catch up time and laugh at each other silly jokes. Fly our 3 colourful kites we bought em together someday! :)

I can mobile blog on livejournal with my phone so I guess I'm going to post little updates there more often. I don't know why but I can't mobile blog with my phone for blogger.com

2 comments:

Hui Shan said...

HAI JOANNE awesome photos HAHA
LUV U XOXOXOXOXO hearts hearts lurb lurb ;) ;)

Joanne said...

HAHA quick find more nice place to chill out so that we 3 can hang out there!!!! XOXOXOXOXOXO